Monday, October 06, 2008

A weekend with Ashley

A weekend with Ashley can be lots of fun. Additionally, it can be very informative. Here's what I learned:

1. Ashley doesn't like dark chocolate (I gave her a bag of chocolate-covered hazelnuts from Costa Rica)
2. She keeps a full agenda. Never a dull moment!
3. I need to apologize to our moving company for blaming them for all of the items that never made it to Mexico. I found them this weekend.
4. She has really great friends. (see, or not see, the picture below)
5. She LOVES argyle. (Her friend Rachel gave her an argyle makeup bag)

(sorry, my camera doesn't take good pictures anymore)
6. You can cook an omlet in a plastic bag! She had an "egg boil" activity before conference and everyone made their own omlets in plastic bags, we threw them into boiling water for several minutes, and voila! They were great!
7. Dallas is beautiful!
8. I actually love sushi.
9. I love Ashley more!
10. I have the best husband in the world. This is the note I found on the bed when I returned to Mexico:
Great weekend! Thanks, Fernash!

5 comments:

poodle said...

hey, I LOVE ARGYLE TOO!!!

Ashley Erin said...

That's because you are cool. Mom didn't really want to order in sushi, but I insisted and she LOVED it. Sushi is incredible. Thanks for coming mom. Poodle, hide anything that might be mom's she snooped all over my apt.

MOM THE BOMB said...

Poodle didn't ransack my house before I left for Mexico.

Lindsey said...

Why didn't I get any of these old house goods?

MOM THE BOMB said...

Because you didn't ransack my house.