Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Tagged, from Bexie

Here's a synopsis of my high school years - BORING!:
Your High School's full name: Olympus High
School mascot: Titans (as in ancient Rome)
Did you date anyone from your school? Yep. Eric
What kind of car did you drive? Car? Are you kidding? Remember, I walked - uphill both ways (in the snow)
It's Friday night, where are you? Usually making donuts or french fries with DeAnn and my brother and his friends
Were you a party animal? No, I was a dork.
Were you considered a flirt? Didn't even try.
Were you in any clubs? NHS and French club is all (unless you count the Lonely hearts club I started for everyone not invited to Prom)
Did you ever get suspended or expelled? Hah! The worst thing I ever did was skip school a day and take the bus downtown.
Can you sing the fight song? We had no fight song. But I remember our school song, only because it was SO boring the opposing team would fold their arms and bow their heads in mockery when we sang it. Through the years Olympus Proudly we hail As we walk along your victory trail, Though the years may find us From our Titan band Yet will the sounds and cheers resound through the land Olympus we are ever loyal, onward go, Olympus your band stands for light and help as we go And as we leave your hallowed halls through longing doors, Onward, Olympus, we're every yours!

Precious, isn't it, then put that to music that sounds like a church hymn, and you get the picture.

Who were your favorite teachers? Easy - Mr Barfuss - partly because he taught math, my favorite subject, and partly because I could identify with having a last name like Barfuss.
Where did you sit during lunch? If I sat during lunch, it was with Rachel and her friend.
With whom did you go to Homecoming? Eric (also a dork)
If you could go back and re-do High School, what would you do? No Way!
What do you remember about graduation? I finished making my dress 10 minutes before graduation, and was in such a hurry to get there on time I forgot a slip (the dress was pretty see-through), but not to worry, we had those lovely long gowns to wear. My biggest fear, however, was having my name - Susan Fagg - announced in front of the entire audience and having everyone laugh.
Do you plan on going to your 10 year reunion? Only if I can find a time-travel plan.

1 comment:

Bexie Funk said...

Hearing you talk about high school makes me laugh!