Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Tagged!

Rules:
Link to the person who tagged you: Poodle
Put the rules on your blog.
Write six random things about yourself.
Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Six things about me:
1. I am nothing if not consistent. You can count on me - eating chocolate, wrecking cars, buying things for my grandkids, and making it to church every week (even a few days after giving birth.)
2. I am better at listening than I am at conversing.
3. I found something I love in Mexico - coconut ice cream. Maybe I'm getting desperate, because technically it's not ice cream - the first ingredient listed is water - but still, it's great with fresh pineapple and raspberries.
4. I love "things to do" lists, and put things on it like "run in the morning" that are automatic, just for the joy of crossing them off the list.
5. I have never had a pedicure or manicure (professionally.)
6. Sometimes I chew gum just to bug dad-the-bad.

I tag:
dad-the-bad, Heidi, Emily

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

I know you love to-do lists. I think I got that from you. You used to buy lists with magnets on them so you could stick them on the fridge, and I would always put check boxes on my Christmas lists so that you could check them off.

MOM THE BOMB said...

yea, that's a great way to get more christmas presents. you're a smart one, baby!

Bexie Funk said...

i love to do lists but i don't have an obsession with crossing things off the list, that's weird.