Monday, July 14, 2008

My GREAT weekend!

For those of you who may think other destinations may be more fun than Mexico City, check out these smiling faces:

My favorite cousin, John and his son, Trevor visited us this weekend. They only had one day to spend with us, which necessitated a whirlwind tour of the city. (They were here installing mirrors and art glass that John created in the Mexico City Temple) Trevor took a thousand pictures and John and I stayed up late talking. It was the best weekend I've had in a LONG time!



3 comments:

MOM THE BOMB said...

By best weekend, I mean best weekend in Mexico.

Ashley Erin said...

better than the wedding?

MOM THE BOMB said...

I said, in Mexico. So of course it wasn't better than the wedding. Nor was it better than having you here for the weekend.