Thursday, December 17, 2009

Top Performers 2009

This year's Top Performer trip was late - due to the recession and lack of funds earlier this year, but they pulled it off. Here is where we stayed - Huatulco, Mexico (for the second time this year.)We enjoyed four wheeling . . . (don't worry, they didn't let me drive)
playing games on the beach . . . (dad's team won) Did you see me? I sailed! I'm a sailor! I sail! With the wind and the waves-- ahoy! (compliments of Lindsey)
dancing on the beach (to dissuade any talent scouts, we're not disclosing pictures of us)and jet skiing (again, no driving for me - I think DTB considers me "high risk")It was a blast - one of the "perks" at Nextiraone. Thanks, Claudia for another fabulous Top Performers!

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Did you see me? I sailed! I'm a sailor! I sail! With the wind and the waves-- ahoy!

(What about Bob, in case you didn't get it)

Bexie Funk said...

that's one of the best parts of the movie. and good idea not doing any of the driving

Emily Hamilton said...

Looks so fun, I'm jealous!

MOM THE BOMB said...

I get it, Linds! Funny.