Saturday, May 30, 2009

Meagan's Wedding

Last week I was in Utah for the wedding of my niece, Meagan. She had a beautiful ceremony in the Salt Lake Temple performed by Pres. Eyring. She looked radiant, and very happy. It was so fun to share with her a very important day. Unfortunately, I forgot to pack my camera and had to rely on my mother for photos. She did a pretty good job, as you can see!

at the shower . . .

the beautiful couple after the wedding ceremony. . .

Matt & Vanessa at the wedding luncheon . . .
Cindy's cute family outside the temple . . .
and the wedding party at the Lion House reception.
Congratulations, Meagan and Quinn!!

6 comments:

Bexie Funk said...

i love weddings they're fun.

bethy said...

shady looks so cute!

BRANDON said...

I agree with Bethany

MOM THE BOMB said...

Yes,it was SO fun to be there. We had a blast!

Emily Hamilton said...

Looks so fun! I wish we could have been there.

Unknown said...

We hung out with Quinn & Meagan on our cruise and rented a car together in Astoria Oregon. We have pictures and videos for them, but I don't know their email/facebook/myspace or even last name. Can someone please pass my email to them. Thanks! It's morrieg@hotmail.com