Wednesday, April 29, 2009

and here he is . . .

Asher Ryan Reed - couldn't be cuter . . .



and Ryan couldn't be prouder . . .












nor could the rest of the fam . . .









A BIG THANKS to: Bethy - for a great birthday party, cake, slumber party, and comfortable housing for several days! , Brandon - for accompanying me and the girls to the zoo and riding the train once again, Carrie - for letting me stay an extra day and making me her awesome roast chicken, and Ryan and Brianna - for having such a cute baby and letting me hold him - even if I am from Mexico - and letting us have a party at their house. Pretty brave!

3 comments:

ryanfamily said...

He is so dang cute. I can't wait to see him when we go Saturday. Wow, you are getting a lot of grandkids this year!!

MOM THE BOMB said...

Yes, I know! It's great! Have a fun trip. He is precious! I think they're going to keep him.

Emily Hamilton said...

He is so cute! Congrats!! That's exciting!