Sunday, March 01, 2009

Baby and Zion's

The two best things about last weekend - I spent the day with Shady, and we went to Zion's National Park, which I'd never seen. Awesome! The best thing about the previous three days was that they were spent with dadthebad in Las Vegas -aka Sin City. We had a great time!
Here are some of the pictures Lindsey didn't post. (too bad I didn't have my camara in Las Vegas, there we some fabulous displays at the Billagio Hotel)

the Harpdogs . . .




the fam . . . (the reason for coming)





a "waterfall" which was more of a "snowfall









and another beautiful picture of Zion's - taken by the Harpdogs

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

It was fun! You should come again soon! Brandon and I are always willing to be tour guides.

Monya said...

You have an awesome life!
Monya

MOM THE BOMB said...

Thanks! I love visiting my kids more than anything. I think I'll see you this weekend?