Thursday, March 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Bexie!!





Here are some of the reasons I love Bex:

1. She's a great mom.
2. She copes with stress quite well. I don't know how she survived Caroline's first year.
3. Can anyone find better coupon deals? I don't think so.
4. Bexar is the queen of baking.

5. Although she was somewhat of a couch potato when young, she turned out to be quite athletic.
6. She gets excited about little things - like going to Target.
7. She loves to sew! (amazing to me)
8. She stays home all day with two kids and then can manage a room full of toddlers in nursery every week.
9. She is amazingly mature and doesn't even stomp anymore.
10. She is a great daughter and a wonderful person.

Happy Birthday Bex. I love you!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Yes! I miss having her bake for me sooo much. She's pretty awesome.

Bexie Funk said...

that first picture sure is cheesy!

MOM THE BOMB said...

...but it's pretty!