Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Feliz Cumpleaños!!!

mi amor!!!

I love dad-the-bad because he
  • is proud of his gray hair
  • can get a stain out of anything. - he's actually better at laundry than me . . . actually more than just laundry.
  • never complains (hardly)
  • es muy guapo!!
  • always thinks outside the box.
  • has great legs!
  • loves the latinos
  • calls me guerita
  • doesn't care if I have dinner ready
  • stops at Target for my "necessities" every time he's in the US
  • put together my elliptical
  • let's me think I'm the boss
  • is the best husband ever!
Happy Birthday! I love you!!

8 comments:

Ashley Erin said...

I like that he "let's you think you are the boss." That's my favorite.

tiffanie said...

how exactly did this come about? im trying to train Brian!! hehehe

tiffanie said...

tell your kids that have private blogs to invite me!!! you have my email don't you?!?!?!

tiffanie said...

tell your kids that have private blogs to invite me!!! you have my email don't you?!?!?!

MOM THE BOMB said...

OK, yes, I have your e-mail address unless you've changed it recently. I'll tell them.

Graytoppop said...

In another 55 years we´ll see if I still have hair and great legs!!!

Lindsey said...

Yeah, he's pretty much the coolest dad ever.

Bexie Funk said...

i'm impressed he put your elliptical together!