Tuesday, February 12, 2008

More car trouble!

The other night I was sure my car had either developed a seizure disorder, or had had a spell put on it by one of the witches in Tepoztlan. I tried to drive home after being out with a friend and my car wouldn´t let me in. Each time I tried to enter, it started honking at me, lights blinking - then sirens would go off. The entire street was peering out their windows wondering whose car this American lady was trying to steal. The unlock button on my remote did nothing. My husband couldn´t figure it out either. Well not at first.

Turns out I had an extra remote in the deep abyss of my purse which I had inadvertently set off when I tripped and fell on my purse. It was to a "second alarm system" the car had that I didn´t know about. Oops!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Wow, mom trips... that's a new one

I still agree with the witch's curse theory

Graytoppop said...

I don't. But i didn't know MTB tripped and fell. Not good.