Sunday, January 04, 2009

Propositos para Michael (Dad-the-bad's New Year's Resolutions)

Inspired by Brianna

1. Give mom-the-bomb a foot rub each night with peppermint-scented foot lotion, after soaking them in warm peppermint foot soak and gently patting them dry.
2. Insist on mom-the-bomb visiting her kids/grandkids at least every other month.
3. Encourage her to take everyone out to dinner while she's there, on your credit card.
4. Tutor mom-the-bomb in spanish without ever hurting her feelings.
5. Complete all assigned tasks in a timely manner. * (One year is not timely.)
6. Appreciate mom-the-bomb completing all tasks you have delegated to her and Claudia.
7. Stay awake for the entire three hours of church a minimum of one time this year. (We'll try for two times in 2010.)

Thanks, Brianna. This was fun. Now dad-the-bad can turn the tables and write mine.

*Actually, I have to admit, he's got a good start on this one. We painted the family room downstairs and he didn't stop until the job was complete and pictures rehung. And I finally have the door that I've been nagging him to get for the past year.

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

You painted it? Great! I bet it looks awesome.

Ashley Erin said...

mommy your are funny.

Graytoppop said...

I think a foot rub per week will be about as much as she´ll get.

MTB can visit her kids and grandkids as much as she wants.

One dinner for everyone, per visit, is no problem.

I do not tease MTB when we work on Spanish. She said her feelings get hurt when she studies Spanish. She must be thinking about the 'help' she gets from Fernashley.

I'll do better on completing tasks in 2009. Just don't give me too many.

I do appreciate all you (and Clauida) do to help me. I have made a point to thank you at all stake events you have worked on with me.

I bet I can stay awake in Church at least 3 times!!!!

Bexie Funk said...

my favorite is number 2 please follow through with that one!

MOM THE BOMB said...

I think I will be in charge of that one. It's the only one I actually have much control over.