Monday, August 25, 2008

Not again!

The staff at Walmart now officially hate me. Remember how I dropped a watermelon a couple of weeks ago and it exploded on the floor? This time I was getting down a six pack of Dr. Pepper and knocked off a single can, which punctured a hole as it hit the floor, spraying Dr. Pepper all over me and everyone else around me. The can just kept spinning and spraying, like it was break dancing. I wanted to help the cleaning staff, but they asked me to leave.

Stay tuned for cute pictures of Poodle on the beach when this picture upload system gets fixed.

4 comments:

rmreed said...

Wow, you made it that long between accidents! You are getting much better mom.

MOM THE BOMB said...

They don't think so at Walmart.

Emily Hamilton said...

Way to go Susan! I wish I could have seen the scene!

Graytoppop said...

It is always fun to shop with MTB!!!