Monday, August 25, 2008

MOMTHEBOMB's New Clothes

As I mentioned earlier, Poodle came to visit last week. Because she is the queen of shopping, I now have a new wardrobe, including:

cute jeans from the Limited (retail price $78.00)



darling black and purple dress (retail price $69.00)
dark blue shirt from Limited (retail price $38.00)
beautiful aqua wrap shirt from Ann Taylor (retail price $36.00)
pretty green crop sweater from Ann Taylor (retail price $79.00)


long-sleeved green T-shirt from Ann Taylor (retail price $28.00)
classy jade bolero jacket from Ann Taylor (retail price $88.00)
earrings - jade chunky dangly (retail price $26.00)
and, classic red hoop earrings (retail price $24.00)

all at the Poodle bargain price of $100.00 Is she amazing, or what?
Thanks, Brittany!

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

CUTE clothes! I wish I had money to go shopping.

MOM THE BOMB said...

Take Poodle. She gets the best deals!

Jennifer said...

oh my gosh, mom, you look adorable. i'm impressed! brittany has some pretty amazing shopping skills.

hope all's well!

Graytoppop said...

And did I get anything??

MOM THE BOMB said...

Hi Jennifer! Everything's great. I'm keeping busy in Mexico. Come visit sometime.