Sunday, March 14, 2010

Price list

  • moving my things to Katy - $1,250.00
  • "repairs" to my car that worked perfectly in Mexico - $1,535.00 and counting
  • apartment - $813.00 per month
  • prescription pads with my name and the address of the pediatric office - $19.00
  • utilities for new apartment - $185.00 per month
  • new computer with appropriate software compatible with their office system - $899.00
  • start up fee for malpractice insurance - $250.00
  • applications for hospital privileges - $25.00 each
  • being told (after having the agreed-upon start date pushed back four times) that they didn't have enough money to hire me - PRICELESS!

3 comments:

Graytoppop said...

Well, its better to know now rather than later.....

Lindsey said...

Poor mommy! I hope the job hunt goes well for you.

AshtonFamilyHappenings said...

Yikes! And I thought the mortgage business was bad.