Saturday, March 06, 2010

El Lago de los Cisnes (Swan Lake)

This weekend I took Dad-the-bad to El Lago de los Cisnes in Mexico City for his birthday. (I know, every man's dream.) It is performed outside in Chapultapec Park on the lake in front of Chapultapec Castle. The night was starry, the weather was perfect, the performance was enchanting, and dad even pretended to enjoy it. (Don't worry, I have a great present waiting for him in Houston that he's going to love.)

Since photos were "absolutamente prohibido," I snatched these off the web. Too bad, too, because they just don't capture the magic of the evening.

Thanks for being such a good sport, sweetie!

1 comment:

Graytoppop said...

I really did enjoy the ballet. And having you here for a few days was the best b-day present ever!!!