Saturday, September 19, 2009

And Leah makes six

They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so I'm sure you'll enjoy these more than any entry I could write.

my pretty babies!

the NICU staff
big sisters
beautiful couple =
beautiful baby!

and since I don't have many pictures of Annie, her words are worth a thousand pictures.
My favorites:

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!! - on seeing Bethany breastfeeding Leah for the first time
YUMMMMMMMM!!! - on driving into the parking lot of Ooh, La La (cupcake store)

and Mabel sang this song over and over and over and over . . .

6 comments:

bethy said...

cute pictures! i like the one of Mabel holding a miniature version of herself.

Graytoppop said...

Glad the sanity trip went well...

Lindsey said...

CUTE! Leah is adorable. And I can't believe Bethy looks that good after giving birth in a car.

Bexie Funk said...

bethy always looks good after giving birth, its not fair. and leah is beautiful!

Brownie Mom said...

I am so glad to finally see pictures of adorable Leah! So happy she got here safe and sound.

ryanfamily said...

What a beautiful little girl! And what a fun story for her to tell about her "birth" day!! Bethany does look great!

Patti