Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Yesterday was our anniversary. When I returned to the clinic after spending the day in the "clinica movil" the clinic director asked me to see another patient - in the conference room. When I walked into the room, this is what I found:


along with a note from DTB: Thanx for 33 great, excellent and wonderful years!

My colleagues also pasted several pictures like these around the table:












Then we went to Plaza Royal - which overlooks the Zocalo - for dinner.


It's been an exciting, adventuresome ride . . . and every year is better than the last! Thanks, sweetie, for a wonderful anniversary!

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

The Plaza Royal looks really cool. How sweet!

Bexie Funk said...

nice! we spent our last anniversary driving back from dallas, i think yours is more exciting!

Jennifer said...

Happy anniversary! Let me know when you're in Houston next.. I've moved down here and would love to see you!

MOM THE BOMB said...

Great. Send me your phone # so I can call you. We come alot! Do you have my e-mail address?

Jennifer said...

Yes, I do! I just e-mailed you.

Graytoppop said...

We have had quite an adventure. Nothing like we had planned, but definitely well worth it....