Monday, December 01, 2008

Thanksgiving Fun

Since I was forced to leave Mexico early, I got a headstart on the Thanksgiving festivities. We had a great time!

First on the agenda - shopping!

I went shopping with everyone but Shawn and Brandon. We got some great deals - from jammies to cribs.
Next was the long-awaited trip to the zoo!




















- complete with a ride on the train!



Next was a trip to Brazos Bend, our favorite State park.





We wore out Devin and Annie


I enjoyed making gingerbread houses with the girls - even if they didn't


And Devin's birthday party was a slam dunk!

He even let Ashley bust open his piƱata.




A wonderful Thanksgiving!


Thanks, everyone!

8 comments:

Bexie Funk said...

That was fun, come back soon! Actually just move back!

MOM THE BOMB said...

It's getting very tempting. Today our clinic (two doctors, three med students, two dentists, and an entire support staff saw a grand total of 0 patients) And it's flu season!

Lindsey said...

Come visit me! I'm fun, too!

Lindsey said...

Come visit me! I'm fun, too!

MOM THE BOMB said...

Well, you're coming to visit me! That's even MORE fun.

AshtonFamilyHappenings said...

Looks like tons of fun! Is that the same alligator park I went to years ago?

Emily Hamilton said...

Looks like so much fun! I want to go see the alligators sometime.

MOM THE BOMB said...

Yes it is, Heidi! Do you recognize the sign where we took pictures? We saw tons of HUGE alligators that day.