Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Meltdown # 37 . . .

but then who's counting? Last night I was trying to get online to check the status of my medical license in the US, and I couldn't log on. The prompt stated my number was invalid and didn't exist. What????

I called this morning at 8:01 to find out why. Thankfully, I was told I actually have a valid license until June 2009, but wasn't given access to the computer because I didn't need to renew it yet.

DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT!!

I was so happy today that I didn't even swear at the big pipe that came out of nowhere and ripped half of the front bumper off my car.

7 comments:

Bexie Funk said...

your car is going to look like shadys pretty soon.

MOM THE BOMB said...

Pretty much it already does.

Ashley Erin said...

you are such a bad driver. i'm so scared for you.

BRANDON said...

I'm proud of shady she hasn't hit anything in over a year.

Graytoppop said...

And you are forgetting that MTB didn't even curse when it happened!!!

MOM THE BOMB said...

You're right, Ashley. I've finally decided I am a bad driver. I'm just going to have to live with it.

Brownie Mom said...

I can't wait to tell Katelyn about your little "incident". You already have quite a reputation in Bountiful for being a very scarey driver. I think your reputation has developed with your drives with my kids on your visit.