Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I'd like to thank . . .
My granddaughter, Caroline for getting me a new cell phone. Because of her I have a new state-of-the-art cell phone that works in any country in the world without extra charge. Yep! While we were in Houston she decided to see if my phone would float - in the toilet. Nope, it didn't. So now I have a new phone, because my generous husband gave me his - since he already has a blackberry that he can use. So if I want a blackberry, all I have to do is go visit Caroline.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Can I get dad's blackberry if I go visit Caroline? I miss you!

MOM THE BOMB said...

I miss you, too. I doubt anyone will get the blackberry. He loves that thing. Just hope that a fancier model comes out and you'll have a chance.

Bexie Funk said...

i love that you conviently left out the part about you showing her where your phone was and leaving the bathroom door open.