Monday, April 09, 2007

ECONOMIC REALITIES

During my recent housecleaning barrage to get my home marketable I discovered the impressive costs of family living:

One homemade pedicure: $359.99 for carpet cleaner to remove little pink toenail marks in girls' bedroom.
Do-it-yourself deck catastrophy: $2,242.89 to repair deck spraypainted with red paint instead of clear stain by well-meaning but inexperienced husband
Pregnant daughter kitty rescue: $500.00 to replace carpeting on stairs said kitty clawed - (actually we're just getting some small scissors and giving it a good trim)
Hair Color girl party: $489.99 to take up carpet in bathroom and replace with tile, since hair dye does not come out.

Memories: Priceless!!!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Notice that the majority of those were my fault? Oops...

MOM THE BOMB said...

Nope, I just noticed the priceless memories!