Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Halloween 2012


 Unfortunately, I took most of the photos on my phone, and can't turn them to get them onto Blogger.  So these are the only photos that were oriented correctly to post.

Halloween was a blast this year.  We bought a boatload of candy and sent it with the Harpers to the Trunk-or-Treat.  They left them at our car with a sign to "take one."  Apparently, a truck was parked in front of our car, so nobody saw it and we had to take it all home.  It's still hanging around the house, and may end up in some Christmas stockings, so BEWARE!

The Ward party was fun.  Violet and Charlie came.  Bethany brought Mabel, Annie and Leah.  They were all SO cute.  I may eventually figure out how to turn the photos so I can add them, but for now here are the only ones:
Violet was a fairy. (I think)  Charlie was Charlie Brown - so cute!


The Peterson girls were beautiful princesses!
 We visited the Reeds on halloween.  Asher and Atley were Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf.  This photo doesn't capture the cuteness of it all, but it's all I have.  Lots of teenagers were taking pictures of them, because they were so cute!


No comments: