Sunday, December 12, 2010

Dancing with the Stars

Anybody know Corky Ballas?
Yeah, me neither,
until last night.
He was at the Tomball Hospital Christmas Party.
They hired him to come perform.
As a side number he gave the group dancing lessons.
Then he and his partner roamed the room looking for "problem students,"
and guess who they found?
DTB danced with Natalia - his sexy, volumptuous and extremely talented partner,
and Corky took on me.
After a few short minutes of instruction we both looked pretty impressive -
until we got back together.
but that's where we're going to stay. In spite of the dance missteps -
he's still the one.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

I wonder how much they payed to have him there?

Well I'm glad you guys got to dance with each other again.

MOM THE BOMB said...

Yep, but it was fun dancing with Corky. I felt like I knew what I was doing. Come to find out, I don't.

Graytoppop said...

I really don't know what I'm doing either....