Monday, March 17, 2008

Easter Fun

This is the official Easter Fun Site for the Reed Family - minus two daughters who will be having fun in Spain and one daughter who is studying hard in Provo.

Friday- Trip to the zoo during the day. Everyone is invited.

Saturday- Easter egg hunt at Ryan's neighborhood park at 4pm. You have been assigned the following items to bring:
Mom and dad will provide sloppy joes and dessert
Bex and Shawn will provide chips
Ryan and Brianna will provide the hunt

Sunday - Easter Dinner - (Petersons are invited as well) Check with Ryan for the time.
Mom and dad: Ham, rolls
Bethany and Brandon: Salad
Ryan and Brianna: Funeral potatoes
Bex and Shawn: Dessert

Any other suggestions, please let us know! See some of you soon.
Fernash and Poodle - Have fun in Spain! Baby the Shady - I hope you get invited to grandma's.

9 comments:

Ashley Erin said...

there is a snowball's chance in hell that shady is studying hard.

Bexie Funk said...

sounds good to me mommy.

poodle said...

don't worry, we will have plenty of fun in spain. there's no doubt.

bethy said...

i hope you don't get invited to grandma's shady - i didn't my freshman year and aunt heidi felt so sorry for me that she brought me a mrs. cavanaugh's egg!

MOM THE BOMB said...

She'll get invited. I sent them plane tickets to come see me. I'm definitely not in the doghouse. It wasn't you - it was me. But yeah, Mrs. Cavanaugh's eggs, wow!

rmreed said...

Can we have turkey burgers instead of sloppy joes? i will grill at the park for everyone. I can just imagine Don & Waggy going to Mexico - wish I could be there for that one.

Lindsey said...

hey, I had like 2 essays and 2 presentations due this week and I did well on them all. Ashley can shut her face.

Grandma might think we're going to Brandon's for easter.

MOM THE BOMB said...

Congrats, Lindsey! And in the middle of planning a wedding. Way to go!

MOM THE BOMB said...

Sure, Ryan. Turkey burgers it is. Much easier (for me.)