Tuesday, December 11, 2007

New Address
Well, it's official. I finally moved out and will not be sharing an apartment with Mario any longer. We closed on our home in Houston a few weeks ago, and closed on our home in Mexico last night (after a very boring hour of listening to a notary read six legal-sized single-spaced typewritten pages in spanish - the only part I understood was the part that said I now owned 50% of the home.) We then celebrated with caldo at Vip's and sat in front of our new fireplace talking. I'm so excited!
Please come visit!

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

I want to visit! YAAAAAY! Can I decorate your house?

MOM THE BOMB said...

Yes you can! Have you seen it? It's going to be SOOO fun!

Lindsey said...

I have not seen it. Send me pictures!

MOM THE BOMB said...

I will when I get home. I'm in Houston now. You'll LOVE it!

Ashley Erin said...

since when did we have a home in houston to close on?

MOM THE BOMB said...

My mistake. It was San Antonio. Oops.