Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I'm Popular!
Well, actually I'm not, but I got to pretend I was for a weekend. It's my daughter that's popular. She teaches high school in Macon, Georgia and the kids LOVE her! There are about 30 students every morning before school just hanging out in her classroom. I went to visit last weekend and I had never felt so popular in a high school setting (or any setting for that matter.) Everywhere we went we heard "Hi Ms. Reed, Hi, Ms. Reed's mom!" It was a great weekend - but not just because I was popular. I had fun with Poodle. Thanks, Poodle!

4 comments:

Ashley Erin said...

Mom, you are always populare to me. If I'm ever as popular as you are, I'll consider my life's mission complete.

MOM THE BOMB said...

Thanks! I don't care about being popular with anyone but my kids. You made my day.

Lindsey said...

Stop sucking up, Ashley. I want to be popular. Why don't I have friends? Maybe I should go back to high school.

MOM THE BOMB said...

I thought you were going to San Diego with friends. What do you call that?