Monday, October 16, 2006

PRICELESS WRITINGS
Going through some old boxes the other day I came upon some writings of my children from elementary school. See if you can identify the writers. These are "as is" with no corrections of spelling or grammar. Take the quiz and see how you do.

Item #1
The happiest day of my life was when I spranged my ankle. It was so fun because I got to sit aroung doing nothing. I could barly walk so I didn't have to do my chores. And I got to sit out of P.E. for the rest of the year and that was only one more week. So the happiest day in my life was when I spranged my ankle.

a. Bethany
b. Carrie
c. Lindsey
d. Ashley

Item #2
Journal entry 3/28/88
I am excited about my new baby. My mom is going to have her baby on may the 13. We allredy have 4 girls and 1 boy. Ryan is my big brother he is going to run away if it is another girl. I do hope it is a boy.

a. Brittany
b. Carrie
c. Ashley
d. Lindsey

Item #3
Envelope with instructions: (Small tooth enclosed - envelope was sealed)

Love Tooth Fairy

Tooth Fairy:

Pick up and
Deposit one Dollar
to me!

Signed Name: ______________

a. Ryan
b. Bethany
c. Ashley
d. Brittany

Item #4

The Future
In 90 years I would be 100 years old. I would be a retired lawyer. I would drive a corvette convertable and live in space. I will have two kids named Jim and Matt.

a. Ashley
b. Ryan
c. Bethany
d. Lindsey

Item #5
Homemade Christmas card addressed to me:

This is for you on
Christmas Day, we
present it to you
in a merry way. We
hope you enjoy all
the things that we do.
We tried to make this
Christmas special for
you. So sit back and relax,
Eat your breakfast with joy -
Then give us our toys!

a. Ryan
b. Brittany
c. Bethany
d. Ashley

Answers given on request.

11 comments:

Ashley Erin said...

ok, i'm taking the quiz. i think bethany is the first one, i'm the second one, ryan the third, ryan the fourth, and i'm the last. let me know the answers

MOM THE BOMB said...

You got one correct. Actually one of them was three persons and you were 1/3 correct. I'll e-mail you the answers.

Lindsey said...

I don't remember writing any of those. Was I the one who said I would live in space? That sounds like me.

MOM THE BOMB said...

No, it wasn't you. But that was a good guess. I will e-mail you the answers. Don't you have any other guesses? I think they're very appropriate to each personality.

poodle said...

i think that the first one was Carrie, the second was me, the third was Ashley, 4th was Ryan, and the fifth was Ashley?

MOM THE BOMB said...

Wow! You missed them all, even the one that you wrote. Actually, the last one was 1/3 correct. Good try, anyway.

MOM THE BOMB said...

OK since everyone that is going to try my quiz has submitted their answers I will give you the answsers: (Brittany had the most correct) #1 - Carrie who enjoyed "spranging" her ankle, #2 - Brittany writing about her new baby, #3 - Brittany with her tooth fairy deposit envelope, #4 - Ryan, who is not living in space now #5 - Bethany, Brittany, and Ashley who made me a Christmas card. Good guesses, everyone. I'll have to do this again.

poodle said...

do i get a prize?

MOM THE BOMB said...

Yes, I'll give you the cute little envelope with the tooth enclosed. Hum, maybe I want to keep that. It's priceless.

Katie said...

I'm Britt's friend from BYU and I got 3 out of the 5 right. I guess I know your family the best! (wink)

The only one I didn't know for sure was #1.

Also, I thought the last one was from all the kids.

MOM THE BOMB said...

Pretty impressive Katie. It's pretty scary how well you know us, or maybe how well we don't know us. Anyway, welcome to my blog.